Monday 23 May 2011

And so we begin.

Why hello and welcome.

Lets begins with introductions. I'm Tom and I'm a fashion graduate from the University College of Art in Bournemouth (previously known as the Arts Institute at Bournemouth). Considering my study of fashion i would never be so forthright to say my opinion of the subject was considerably more important than anyone else's, but i like to voice my views as well as considering those of others. Obviously i enjoy the themes of fashion but i also have a love of interior lighting (most lighting in-fact) hence the title Bow Ties and Lampshades. Through the various posts on this blog I will endeavour to share interesting musings on most topics as well as my own work that will hopefully be ongoing, and hope that i will get feed back from those interested in sharing their thoughts.

Over the first week I'll post things personally about me. Exploring parts of my present, past and hopeful future that should provide the foundations of where I'm going with this blog.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment